What’s up my piano friends!! Today’s video we’re going to cover:
Section 1: What are piano “Rhythm Patterns” and how do they work
Section 2: Master Simple Counting
Section 3: 7 Easy Rhythm Patterns for Beginners
Section 4: Adding Chords and the Left Hand
Section 5: Write an Entire Song Using Rhythm Patterns
In the video, we go SUPER slow. And to be honest, at the beginning, you might be thinking “Zach… this is WAY too easy hurry up!” but trust me, you don’t want to skip these steps!! Getting basic counting drilled into your subconscious is going to help you a TON down the line when the rhythms start getting more complicated.
Make sure you stick around to the end to learn the left hand, oh, and make sure you pick up the cheat sheet if you haven’t already! It’ll help you tremendously, especially if you’re a beginner:
CHEAT SHEET INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go here: http://bestpianoclass.com/rhythmpatternbonus
2. Sign Up with your name and email (yes, it’s really free lol)
3. Get your cheat sheet!
OTHER HELPFUL LESSONS:
1. Simple But Mesmerizing Piano Pattern (Beginner) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cnEx2T-ahw&list=PLXufPPxby9p66nomvGcar6eebbwVJCC_C&index=28
2. Ultimate Guide to Piano Chords (Beginner)
3. BADASS Dark Chord Progression You Can Use Today (Advanced)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1zd9irn
Or connect with me here:
Watch me play piano at my other YouTube channel here:
Thanks for watching and subscribe if you want more online piano lessons and tutorials!