What’s up my piano friends!! Today’s video we’re going to cover the absolute BEST keyboards for piano beginners depending on your price range:
$ Shoestring Budget
$$ Low Budget
$$$ Mid Budget
$$$$ High Budget
For each of these categories I’m going to rate the top keyboard in terms of Touch, Sound Quality, and Extras (the ‘bells and whistles”)
And if you’re really tight for cash stick around to the end where I’ll show you a cool trick to get a piano for dirt-cheap (or even free!) if you know where to look…
And remember – the biggest thing if you don’t have a keyboard yet is to just pull the trigger and get one!!! As long as it has at least 61 keys (and they’re “weighted keys”) you’ll be just fine – don’t stress about if the keyboard is “perfect” for you – any of these keyboards will be just great for beginners, and you can always sell yours and buy a different one if you feel like you’ve outgrown your current piano keyboard!
Don’t forget to download the Cheat Sheet!
CHEAT SHEET INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go here: https://bestpianoclass.com/bestkeyboardbonus
2. Sign Up with your name and email (yes, it’s really free lol)
3. Get your cheat sheet!
OTHER HELPFUL LESSONS:
1. Learn 4 Chords & Quickly Play 100’s of Songs (Beginner) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D3aWUx771A&list=PLXufPPxby9p66nomvGcar6eebbwVJCC_C&t=0s
2. Simple-But-Mesmerizing Piano Pattern (Beginner)
3. BADASS Dark Chord Progression You Can Use Today (Advanced)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1zd9irn
Or connect with me here:
Watch me play piano at my other YouTube channel here:
Thanks for watching and subscribe if you want more online piano lessons and tutorials!