What’s up my piano friends!! Today’s video we’re going go over a simple 3-Note Pattern that any beginner can learn that can instantly create a BUNCH of cool sounds.
You could use this pattern to play in your church, or for a gig, background music, or just to surprise your friends and family with your newfound piano skills (awww yeaaaa!). Here’s what we’ll cover:
Section 1: The 3 Simple Notes
Section 2: Adding the Left Hand
Section 3: Easy Tricks to Easily “Spice it Up”
Section 4: Composition Tricks to Bring it to Life
Section 5: The “Steam Iron Method” to get that smooth-as-butter even tone
Make sure you stick around to the end – the “Steam Iron Method” is a really powerful way to make your playing sound smooth and beautiful – and you can apply it to other things you’re learning as well! Here’s the link to the full Steam Iron Method video as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6em7g1NwOgE&list=PLXufPPxby9p66nomvGcar6eebbwVJCC_C&index=14
Oh, and btw if you’re a complete beginner, no worries, it’s specifically designed for beginners, and we take absolute baby steps tot make sure you’ll get it frustration-free. Don’t forget to download the Cheat Sheet to make it even easier:
CHEAT SHEET INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go here: https://bestpianoclass.com/simpleriffbonus
2. Sign Up with your name and email (yes, it’s really free lol)
3. Get your cheat sheet!
OTHER HELPFUL LESSONS:
1. Learn 4 Chords & Quickly Play 100’s of Songs (Beginner) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D3aWUx771A&list=PLXufPPxby9p66nomvGcar6eebbwVJCC_C&t=0s
2. Ultimate Guide to Piano Chords (Beginner)
3. BADASS Dark Chord Progression You Can Use Today (Advanced)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1zd9irn
Or connect with me here:
Watch me play piano at my other YouTube channel here:
Thanks for watching and subscribe if you want more online piano lessons and tutorials!